Wednesday 23 March 2011

Celebrity Snow Day

Well not exactly-we are having a rather nasty late winter icy snowfest at the moment-the city is shut down except of course for the university. I could really use a day off actually-get some work done, not have to deal with students. And they are watching a movie today-seems like a total waste to have students come in for a frickin movie. Whatever.
So William Shatner is 80 today. Normally, I don't give celebrities much thought-they don't deserve it for the most part-but hey, Shatner is a) Canadian and b) pretty cool so I will say, Happy Birthday. I love how older celebrities are finally getting their due. Betty White is 90 (or at least damn close ) and still has impeccable comedic timing. Do you think any of the schlubs for the current cast of SNL will be that admired when they are that age (as much as I do like Lonely Island)?

No comments:

Post a Comment