Tuesday 29 March 2011

Bah!

So I just spent the last hour redoing my final exams for a class because university students are stupid-at least, that's what I should gather form the instructions. I had to include instructions on how to fill out a scantron and also put at the bottom continued on page... even though it is stated on the front page how many pages their on AND I have put THE END at the end of the exam. Oh yes, and I' ve already told them how many questions there are on the test, But this is not good enough. And you know that they've done this because some idiot shithead has complained. Yeesh, no wonder we have a conservative government. And speaking of which, one of my usual mark grubbers is coming to complain about the ONE question he got wrong. As usual, sometimes you are just WRONG!!!!!
On top of this, some bimbo from Hamilton is vying to be Charlie Sheen's intern. Oh well, she will fit in with the rest of his harem of idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment